Broiled Haddock Recipe
Broiled Haddock Ingredients:
- 2 lbs Haddock Fillets
- 2 tablespoons Canola/Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 dash Ground Pepper
Prep Time: 2 minutes.
Cook Time: 10 minutes.
Total Time: 12 minutes.
Broiled Haddock Cooking Directions:PREP: Set up broiler so that fish will be 3 to 4 inches from cooking element. Preheat broiler for at least 30 seconds.
- Dry the haddock fillets with paper towels.
- Use a pastry brush to coat both sides of the fillets with oil.
- Broil until cooked through. Fillets 1 inch thick should be done in 8 to 10 minutes.
- Dot fish with butter just before serving.
VARIATION: When the fish is just about cooked through, lightly sprinkle the surface with 2-3 tablespoons of bread or cracker crumbs. Return the fish to the broiler, long enough to brown the crumbs.