- One 32 oz. Quart Container of New England Clam Chowder
- One 32 oz. Quart Container of Lobster Bisque
- One 32 oz. Quart Container of Crab & Corn Soup
- Oyster Crackers
Our clam chowder, lobster bisque, and crab & corn soup are shipped frozen and can be refrigerated for 3 days or kept frozen for up to 30 days.
Frozen product orders ship via 2-Day service with dry ice and arrive within 2 days of your selected target delivery date.
Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Cod, Pollock), Milk, Wheat
Lobster Bisque: Water, Light Cream, Lobster Meat, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sherry Wine, Contains 2% or less of: White Wine, Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Tomato Paste, Lobster Stock Concentrate, Concentrated Clam Juice, Vegetable Base (Vegetables [Carrot, Onion, Celery], Salt, Sugar, Olive Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract), Fish Base (Cod and/or Pollock, Salt, Sugar, Potatoes, Onions), Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains: Fish (Cod, Pollock), Milk, Shellfish (Lobster), Wheat
Crab & Corn Soup: Vegetable Stock (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Salt, Sugar, Corn Oil, Potato Flour, Carrot Powder), Corn, Milk, Cream, Crab Meat, Onions, Celery, Contains 2% or less of: Green Bell Peppers, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Starch, White Wine, Salted French Brandy, Nonfat Dry Milk, Tomato Paste, Wheat Flour, Crab Flavor, Salt, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Organic Canola Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Parsley, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Crab), Wheat
Oyster Crackers: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Salt, Yeast, Baking Soda.
- Remove lid and film. Empty contents of container into a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot (165°F). Do not boil.
- Remove lid and film. Place container on a microwave-safe plate loosely cover with microwavable plastic wrap or paper towel.
- Heat on high until thoroughly hot (165°F), pausing the microwave every few minutes to stir. Carefully remove using the plate. CAUTION: Contents and container will be hot.