Our lobster tails, filet mignon, clam chowder, and crab cakes ship frozen and can be refrigerated for 3 days or kept frozen for up to 30 days.
Frozen product orders ship via 2-Day service with dry ice and deliver within 2 days of your selected target delivery date.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Lobster)
Blue Crab, Panko Breadcrumbs (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt), Mayonnaise (Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cage-Free Egg Yolks, Water, Honey, Distilled White Vinegar, Cage-Free Eggs, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Organic Egg Whites (Egg Whites, Guar Gum), Dijon Mustard (Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sugar, Spices), Seasoning (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices [Including Red Pepper and Black Pepper], and Paprika), Mustard Powder, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt). Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Fish (Anchovies), Wheat and Egg
New England Clam Chowder: Light Cream, Water, Clam Meat, Potatoes, Onions, Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Fish Base (Cod and/or Pollock, Salt, Sugar, Potatoes, Onions), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Butter Fat, Vegetable Base (Vegetables [Carrot, Onion, Celery], Salt, Sugar, Olive Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract), Powdered Clam Broth, Maltodextrin, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavor, Chili Pepper Extract), Pork Lard, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Cod, Pollock), Milk, Wheat
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Salt, Yeast, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat
Produced in a facility that processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Preheat grill until it's hot.
- Lightly oil the filet and then generously season meat with salt and pepper, and/or your favorite marinade or seasoning of choice.
- Place meat on grill and cook for approximately 5-8 minutes on each side depending on desired doneness and thickness of cut.
Medium Rare = 125°F
Medium = 140°F
Well Done = 165°F
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Unwrap the lobster tails. If frozen, place in strainer and run under cold water or place in the refrigerator until defrosted.
- Split lobster tail in half by cutting lengthwise down the back of the tail. Brush with melted butter.
- Broil in shell 5" from heat source for approx. 4 minutes.
- Baste with more melted butter and broil for an additional 3 minutes or until lobster meat turns opaque and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Watch closely to avoid overcooking.
- Thaw lobster completely to ensure it cooks evenly and does not stick to shell.
- Take a sharp pair of kitchen shears and cut straight down the middle of the shell all the way to the fin. Pry open the shell to reveal the meat.
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and keep water at a gentle boil - stronger than a simmer, but weaker than a rolling boil.
- Add lobster tails, and boil until they are bright red and meat turns white and tender. Each tail should take about 4-5 minutes to cook.
- Remove tails with metal tongs, a slotted spoon, or by straining.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen crab cakes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turn over, and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Chowder can be heated from frozen or thawed under refrigeration for 24-36 hours.
- Thaw by placing frozen crab cakes on a plate wrapped with plastic wrap in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium heat.
- Place thawed crab cakes in the preheated pan and cook for 6-7 minutes. Turn crab cakes over and cook for an additional 6-7 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove lid and film. Empty contents of container into a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot (165°F). Do not boil.