Our filet mignon, lobster mac & cheese, bacon-wrapped scallops, and dinner rolls are shipped frozen and can be refrigerated for 3 days or kept frozen for up to 30 days.
Frozen product orders ship via 2-Day service with dry ice and arrive within 2 days of your selected target delivery date.
Filet Mignon: Beef
Lobster Mac & Cheese: Mac and Cheese (Cooked Enriched Shell Pasta [Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Light Cream, Contains 2% or less of: Butter [Cream, Salt], Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Salt, Nisin Preparation and Yeast Extract), Lobster (Lobster, Salt), Nisin Preparation.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Lobster), Wheat, Milk, Egg
Bacon-Wrapped Scallops: Scallops, Bacon* (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite).
*May also contain Smoke Flavoring and/or Sodium Diacetate
Contains: Shellfish (Scallops)
Dinner Rolls: Unbleached, Unbromated, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Iron, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Yeast, Sugar and Vital Wheat Gluten
Produced in a facility that processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Preheat grill until it's hot.
- Lightly oil the filet and then generously season meat with salt and pepper, and/or your favorite marinade or seasoning of choice.
- Place meat on grill and cook for approximately 5-8 minutes on each side depending on desired doneness and thickness of cut.
Medium Rare = 125°F
Medium = 140°F
Well Done = 165°F
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Lobster Mac and Cheese
To Bake from Frozen:
To Bake from Thawed:
- Remove lid. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly, starting to brown, and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Thaw overnight under refrigeration.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until edges are bubbly, starting to brown, and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove scallops from tray. Place individual bacon-wrapped scallops on a foil-lined baking sheet, allowing 1 inch or more between pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 14-16 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Thaw rolls for 1 hour. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place rolls on foil-lined baking sheet and bake approximately 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.