- Two 4 oz. Crab Cakes
- One 32 oz. Quart Container of New England Clam Chowder
- Oyster Crackers
- Four 4 oz. Crab Cakes
- Two 32 oz. Quart Containers of New England Clam Chowder
- Oyster Crackers
Crab cakes and clam chowder are shipped frozen and can be refrigerated for 3 days or kept frozen for up to 30 days.
Frozen product orders ship via 2-Day service with dry ice and arrive within 2 days of your selected target delivery date.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Fish (Anchovies), Wheat and Egg
New England Clam Chowder: Light Cream, Water, Clam Meat, Potatoes, Onions, Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Fish Base (Cod and/or Pollock, Salt, Sugar, Potatoes, Onions), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Butter Fat, Vegetable Base (Vegetables [Carrot, Onion, Celery], Salt, Sugar, Olive Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract), Powdered Clam Broth, Maltodextrin, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavor, Chili Pepper Extract), Pork Lard, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Cod, Pollock), Milk, Wheat
Contains: Wheat Produced in a facility that processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen crab cakes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turn over, and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Thaw by placing frozen crab cakes on a plate wrapped with plastic wrap in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium heat.
- Place thawed crab cakes in the preheated pan and cook for 6-7 minutes. Turn crab cakes over and cook for an additional 6-7 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Chowder can be heated from frozen or thawed under refrigeration for 24-36 hours.
- Remove lid and film. Empty contents of container into a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot (165°F). Do not boil.