Cooked lobsters can be refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for up to 30 days.
Crab Cakes are shipped frozen and can be refrigerated for 3 days or kept frozen for up to 30 days.
Orders with fresh shellfish ship via Standard Overnight service with frozen gel packs.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Lobster)
Crab Cakes: Blue Crab, Panko Breadcrumbs (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt), Mayonnaise (Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cage-Free Egg Yolks, Water, Honey, Distilled White Vinegar, Cage-Free Eggs, Contains less than 2% of Sea Salt, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Organic Egg Whites (Egg Whites, Guar Gum), Dijon Mustard (Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sugar, Spices), Seasoning (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices [Including Red Pepper and Black Pepper], and Paprika), Mustard Powder, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Fish (Anchovies), Wheat and Egg
Produced in a facility that processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days of delivery. Cooked lobster is best served cold or shucked for lobster rolls, salads, or your favorite recipe.
If you prefer to reheat, follow instructions below:
- Remove lobsters from sealed bag.
- Bring a full pot of lightly salted water (2 tsp./qt.) to a rolling boil.
- Place lobsters head first into the boiling water, cover, and boil for 3 minutes. Additional heating is optional, but can result in overcooking.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen crab cakes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turn over, and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Thaw by placing frozen crab cakes on a plate wrapped with plastic wrap in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium heat.
- Place thawed crab cakes in the preheated pan and cook for 6-7 minutes. Turn crab cakes over and cook for an additional 6-7 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.